i was halfway to work this morning when i realized i had left my lunch (last night’s leftover pizza) on my kitchen counter. i sent an email to my apartment manager, asking if there was any way that she could go in and put it back in the fridge since i won’t be around this weekend. just got a response that she not only put the pizza back in the fridge but also dropped off a package that UPS delivered yesterday. so now i can enjoy my leftover pizza for dinner on sunday AND i don’t have to worry about getting my delivery from the office. friday is shaping up to be a GREAT day.
pretty excited that i’ve already bought 4 christmas presents this year
i’m trying this new thing called “financial responsibility,” so i’ve kind of put a hold on buying anything for myself. so to satisfy the urge to shop, i’m pretty sure i’ll have my christmas presents done by november. i’m thinking it’s a win/win.
today is looking up!
- Freckles has been out of food for days. I’ve been a really bad mom and given him scrambled eggs, hamburger, other dogs’ food. His tummy probably hates me right now, but on the flip side, PetSmart has his food on sale for $9 cheaper than normal! So I bought two bags, naturally.
- Ready for my workout this afternoon. Need some weights and a running drill in my life.
- Post-gym, I’m picking up a pizza (if I’m doing whole 30 in October, I’m going out with a bang).
- I get to curl up with wine, Olivia Pope, and the Braverman clan tonight.
- Also going to finally do my nails, which have looked hideous for weeks.
- I’m going to Atlanta tomorrow to see one of my most favorite people and her little fam!